Tuesday 16 February 2010

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world...

DH paperdoll via

What has DH got to do with Dipoli's concrete days that MD blogged about a few weeks ago?
You might think nothing - think again...

The first time I visited this congress centre designed by Pietiläs I had a longer queue in front of me and much more eager fellow visitors than on the day of the concrete. I was also much younger... This was in the 80's when Michael Knight - The Night Rider (DH) visited Dipoli & Jäähalli here in Helsinki.

I remember it like it was yesterday (parents to be warned: kids do remember things, so do not take them to see DH if he visits Finland again...).

DH had a black pilot jacket, small soft pink panther attached to his jacket lapel & his hairy chest was showing... Sadly I have to admit I haven't liked hairy men after that... Oh well...

I have lost the autograph I got too... hmmm...

No comments: