Saturday 12 July 2008

Miksi hölynpöly? Why fluff and nonsense?


This blog is an open diary of our time in Finland, mainly for family and friends to know what we are up to.  Think of the posts as a mixture of postcards, scrapbook pages, idle jottings, and the like; some serious, some not, some sarcastic, some fictional. I will also occasionally inflict my bad Finnish on these posts, so in advance I will apologise to any of my Finnish hosts who may be reading - anteeksi!  However I will let the Turtle 'Konna' apologise for herself for any bad English/Suomea she might perpetrate when she posts...
Let us know what you think.

2 comments:

Breaking More Waves Blog said...

Ha I've found you. But your formatting and text looks all wierd on my laptop. Is it my laptop or the way you've set your blog out ?

If its my laptop I am therefore concerned that my blog probably looks all wrong on someone elses PC as it looks ok on my laptop !

emmdee said...

Slight technical hitch - I assume you mean the Architecture and Kaustinen posts? And that the Miksi... post was okay? They were posted by email, and the formatting seems to get stuffed up that way. Fixing it now anyway and adding some pictures. Let me know if that doesn't fix it! And your blog looks fine to me BTW.