Sunday 15 February 2009

Pikku hiljaa

Pikku = small
Hiljaa = quiet
'pikku hiljaa' = slowly

Yesterday we moved back to Mellunmäki (Lit: noises-hill) from Itäkeskus (east-centre), where we have been flat sitting for the last  six or seven weeks. (Actually it is much quieter here). Internet access was a bit spotty there (which is one of my excuses for the paucity of blogs) but mainly it was the novelty of unfettered access to a leather sofa in front of large, new TV with cable, a recorder, DVD and Xbox hooked up to it that distracted me in my spare time. Since we don't have sole use of the (old) TV here, and it doesn't have the peripherals I expect to be spending more time with my laptop again.  I've also go a few posts I started writing but didn't finnish to catch up on, so expect a spike in activity from hölynpöly towers...

No comments: