Sunday 5 October 2008

Stirling Stirling...




2003 Stirling Prize and I in the lobby of Laban Centre, London
Laban Centre with reflections & internal bright colours

I have not made my mind up as yet who to vote for on this page... Have you?

Can it be this diffucult? Yes when measured against one of my favourites that I only visited first time in the spring 2008 - The 2003 RIBA Stirling Prize winner Laban Centre (School of Contemporary Dance) in South-East London would win my vote if the competition was only between this year's contestant Westminster Academy & Laban Centre... but it's not... Still I would encourage you to vote on this page and think if you actually like Laban Centre more...

2 comments:

emmdee said...

Maybe there should be a sort of meta-Stirling prize every ten years where the ten annual winners get compared and voted for...

Unknown said...

What is the prize? I think there needs to be an incentive to lure people (me) to vote.