Saturday 4 October 2008

Word clouds




Since I'm in the business of nicking ideas from other people's blogs at the moment (see the 'Yearbook' photos below) I thought I'd do this one now.  You may have seen these around in various forms: 'word clouds' in which the bigger the word the higher frequency it's use in the text. So just a kind of graph really. Wow, I managed to make them sound really boring, and they are actually kind of fascinating.

Anyway, these are made using Wordle and represent the blog to date... 

 
above, left to right: July & August.
top: the whole darn thing (well July to September anyway)


2 comments:

Rune said...

emmdee, can you use this to index your site?

I've been having no luck with any tags clouds.

emmdee said...

Don't think so. Only seems to be manual - although think there is option for tags on it.